Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obamamania

In my short life on earth I have never seen the whole world excited,ecstatic and idolising 1 man.The streets were filled with excited jubilant people chanting and shouting in Obama's name.No words in the English thesaurus could describe the euphoria in the air.To the USA I say the future has never looked brighter, to you who have struck gold in leadership be patient,understanding and refuse to be swayed by pessimists and cynics.He not only a man of promise but one who can deliver on his promise.Its rare to feel hope neigh yet the journey has just began for them,and to have absolute and overwhelmingly faith in one man or should I say icon.its normally impossible to have the opposition supporters join the party.well all I can say is God bless President Obama.
(feel more should be said about one of charismatic leaders the world has to offer)

1 comment:

  1. I think people were this excited about Kennedy! THAT WAS MANIA!

    ReplyDelete