Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a thought

Well,as u probably know I never 4 get to greet you dearest reader just as I always try with people around me.I know more often than not the human mind is haunted by curiosity.curiosity that desire,that urge,that ...,u know what.most people just can not resist the urge to satisfy their curiosity,even though the well known cliché about curiosity does not end well.Infact it ends with the sad death of the curious victim!any ideas yet.well in any case I agree with the inventor of that saying 'curiosity killed the cat'. I honestly do not know why he chose the cat,maybe be because of its character.but he had a large variety of the cat species to choose from. Why the domesticated cat. Well he (he because most men do not like cats )had his reasons. But one thing is clear nobody has stood out to question it.well let me take this opportunity to ask all the cat lovers all across the world to sign up by posting a love message to the cat just to show your solidarity with the cat.looking forward to hearing all the nice things your have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment