Monday, January 12, 2009

Lifeglance(belated)

Its new year season again and we all know what comes along with it.
On a personal level ,new year resolutions.We all know rules are meant to be broken ,what about resolution ? From a rough study of individuals with different ideas and personality ,(taking a basis of ten ) 30% said they follow their res to the letter ,60%do not follow at all ,5%follow partially ,5% do not have any .to me the stastistics was not a very clear conclusion of what I have been observing. Maybe my question was wrong ! I decided to ask about their history with resolutions,and true to my 'hunch' the stat changed much to my liking. Many moved to what I call the IDEAL CLASS . Now ,80% confessed they follow partially that is they are in the group I have baptised IDEAL CLASS.10% were affirmative they followed their resolutions to the the letter (hoping all of them are for the benefit of mankind)10% boldly decided they normally do not have any to abide by and who em I to judge them the rest is on you to decide where you stand. I personally think the IDEAL CLASS is the better option cause its like sitting on a fence you can go in either direction and not feel bound by either side.Since democracy is a way of life and as its well known to be for,of,by the people, I present my idea that democracy is also 'from' the people , thus the IDEAL CLASS would certainly be the ruling 'party'.

No comments:

Post a Comment